- 25 Cups non-fat reduced sugar vanilla*, or honey flavored yogurt
- 121/2 Cups diced Granny Smith apples*
- 61/4 Cups California raisins*
- 4 Tablespoons cinnamon*
- warm water to cover raisins
- *on USDA Available List for Schools
For Cinnamon Dusted Raisins:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover raisins in warm water for 30 minutes or until softened and plumped. Drain well and blot with towels to remove excess moisture. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Toss raisins with cinnamon in a large bowl until completely coated with cinnamon. Spread raisins into an even layer on prepared sheet pan. Bake for 5 minutes, stir and bake for another 5 minutes or until dry and just a little crisp. Let cool completely on pan.
For parfaits per serving dish: Layer 1/4 cup yogurt, top with 2 tablespoons apples, then 1 tablespoon raisins. Repeat layering, finishing with raisins on top. Serve immediately.