California Raisins are made for healthy eating and snacking. Dried in the warm California sunshine, they come by their sweetness naturally. This little fruit has many benefits that help to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- are all natural
- are fat and cholesterol free
- are naturally low in sodium
- are naturally sweet, no-added sugar
- contain 6% of the DV for potassium
- contain 7% of the DV for fiber – a desirable and essential nutrient
- are a source of concentrated nutrients
- are known to contain phytonutrients that suppress the growth of oral bacteria associated with cavities and gum disease
The ingredient list says it all: Raisins.