California Raisins are sweet by nature and so much more when it comes to health benefits! Did you know that eating raisins…
Provides a Whole Fruit Snack
- One quarter (1/4) cup of California Raisins is equal to one serving of fruit.
Delivers Naturally Sweet Flavor with No-Added Sugar
- California Raisins are naturally dried by the sun and have no-added sugar, preservatives or juices.
Contains Concentrated Nutrients
- One quarter (1/4) cup of California Raisins provides 7% DV of fiber, 6% DV of potassium and 4% DV of iron.
Impacts Favorably on Heart Health
- Eating California Raisins may help to lower blood pressure. Click here to read study.
Positively Impacts Diabetic Nutrition
- Eating California Raisins may help to control your blood sugar. Click here to read study.
- Eat raisins to sustain your energy during exercise. Click here to read study.
Improves Digestive Regularity
- The fiber and tartaric acid found in California Raisins have beneficial effects on intestinal functionality. Click here to read study.
- Eat raisins and feel less hungry. Click here to read study.
Prevents Oral Disease
- Research shows that California Raisins are known to contain phytonutrients that suppress the growth of oral bacteria associated with cavities and gum disease. Click here to read study.