- 8 Tablespoons unsalted peanuts
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/2 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir together well.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Vietnamese Beef Salad with Raisin Relish.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 120 (Calories from Fat 36%); Total Fat 5 ( Saturated Fat 0.5; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 90; Potassium 200; Total Carbohydrate 18; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 13; Protein 3; Calcium 15; Iron <1;
Try Another Recipe
California Raisin Relish
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are excellent food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.