- 11/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 11/2 Cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Cups quick-cooking oats
- 3 Tablespoons baking powder
- 11/4 Cups chopped nuts
- 2 Cups California raisins
- 2 Cups cooked canned sweet potatoes, drained
- 11/2 Cups lowfat milk
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Combine the flours, oats, baking powder and nuts in mixer bowl. Mix well.
2. Process raisins and sweet potatoes with milk in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Add to mixer bowl along with remaining milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. Mix until dry ingredients are just moistened. DO NOT OVER MIX.
4. Portion batter using No.16 scoop into paper-lined muffin tins. Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 375°F.