1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Mix pasta with remaining salad ingredients.
3. Mix ingredients for dressing; mix well.
4. Combine dressing with pasta mixture; chill.
Note: Use a combination of yellow and white cheese, if desired.
- 3 Pounds rotini, rotelle or other similar pasta
- 5 cans (15 or 16 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained each
- 5 cans (15 or 16 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 12 Cups California raisins
- 5 Cups chopped green bell peppers
- 5 Cups shredded cheese
- 5 Cups mayonnaise
- 21/2 Cups salsa