- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 Cup California Raisins
- 1 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 Cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 Cup toasted pine nuts
- Trim 1 head cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces. Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper and roast at 475F for 15 minutes.
- Place minced shallots in a large bowl with lemon juice and zest. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add warmed cauliflower to shallot bowl along with cumin, red pepper flakes, California Raisins, finely chopped parsley, chopped mint leaves and toasted pine nuts.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled!
Courtesy of Alex Caspero, MA, RD, RYT
Try Another Recipe
One-Pan Honey + Raisin Holiday Bread
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?