- 2/3 Cup Rum Raisins (drained) see procedure below
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Granny Smith Apple
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2/3 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- With a whisk, combine butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and milk to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix gently.
- Sift flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, salt and add to the batter. Mix it well.
- Add rum raisins and chopped apples to the batter. Mix gently until combined.
- Pour batter into mini muffin tin evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated over at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle with cinnamon on top.
Ingredients for Rum Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Rum
- 2/3 Cup California Raisins
Measure 2/3 cup of California Raisins in a bowl. Pour 1/2 cup rum and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
Try Another Recipe
Lemon Sorbet and Golden Raisin Popsicle
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are a source of concentrated nutrients?