- 3 Quarts reconstituted nonfat dry milk
- 1 Cup cornstarch
- 11/2 Cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 11/2 Quarts cooked white rice
- 2 Cups California raisins
1. In large kettle, combine milk, cornstarch, sugar, salt, eggs, nutmeg and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 20 to 30 minutes until mixture begins to thicken and reaches 160°F. Immediately turn off heat.
3. Stir in vanilla, rice and raisins.
4. Pour rice mixture into serving pans. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent film from forming.
5. Serve hot or cool to 70°F within 2 hours and 41°F within 4 hours. Store at 6. Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon. Serve with No.12 scoop (1/3 cup).