- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon roasted, ground cumin seed
In blender, combine all ingredients and purée until smooth.
Notes: Keeps for up to one week in refrigerator. For serving suggestion, see recipe for Coconut Shrimp Salad (Jingha Salade).
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 180 (Calories from Fat 57%); Total Fat 12 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 0; Potassium 193; Total Carbohydrate 20; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 16; Protein 1; Calcium 16; Iron <1;
Try Another Recipe
Triple Raisin-Blue Cheese Dressing
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
5. A ¼ cup serving of raisins provides 6% of the daily value for potassium.