Arrange greens in a salad bowl. Peel orange, removing all the white membrane. Slice crosswise and remove any seeds. Add to bowl, along with raisins and celery.
In a small bowl or jar with tight fitting lid, stir together lemon juice, vinegar, curry powder, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and stir or shake vigorously until blended. Pour over the salad. Toss well and serve.
- 1 Package (10 ounces) prewashed salad mix containing mixed spring greens, e.g. mizuna, tatsoi, arugula etc.
- 1 orange
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Ground pepper
- 5 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil