- 1/2 Piece Vanilla pod
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup California dates
- 3/4 Cup Oat flakes (fine)
- 1/3 Cup Dark chocolate chips
- 3 Teaspoons Peanut butter
- 2 Teaspoons Chia seeds (divided) set 1 teaspoon aside for garnish
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame seeds for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Fruit powder* for garnish
Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the pulp. Chop the dates. Add the chopped dates to the blender/mixer along with the chocolate and the oat flakes. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended. Remove mixture from blender onto clean surface. Lightly knead the mixture by hand to form into even sized bites. Roll them in sesame seeds, chia seeds or fruit powder* Tip: If the mixture is too dry, simply add a little more peanut butter.
*Karen’s Naturals Fruit Powder recommended, Raspberry flavor.