In large bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Add remaining ingredients except salad mix. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes. Arrange salad mix on individual salad plates or serving platter. Spoon cucumber mixture on top.
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt; to taste
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 2 Cups thinly sliced cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Package (8 ounces) prepared salad mix with romaine, curly endive, frisée, radicchio and shredded carrots
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 190 (Calories from Fat 55%); Total Fat 12 ( Saturated Fat 1.5; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 15; Potassium 394; Total Carbohydrate 21; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 17; Protein 2; Calcium 35; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Salad of Tofu, Celery, Granny Smith Apples and Golden Raisins
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are all natural!