- 1 Cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 11/2 Cups California raisins
- 1 Cup husked and chopped tomatillos
- 1/2 Cup lime juice
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup chopped onions
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 canned chipotle chiles with sauce, minced; to taste
Combine ingredients in small saucepan; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Let cool. Then, puree in blender or food processor.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 40 (Calories from Fat 6%); Total Fat 0 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 90; Potassium 111; Total Carbohydrate 9; Dietary Fiber <1; Sugars 8; Protein 1; Calcium 9; Iron 0;
Try Another Recipe
Nutty Chew Bars
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are a source of concentrated nutrients?