- 2 Cups California raisins*
- 36 Ounces all fruit, strawberry preserves
- 12 Ounces frozen wild or cultivated blueberries, thawed*
- 12 Ounces frozen cherries, thawed*, mashed or chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- *on USDA Foods Available List for Schools
In a large nonreactive pot melt preserves over medium low heat, stirring. Add raisins, blueberries, and cherries. Cook, stirring until fruit begins to break down and mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and cool completely. Store refrigerated.