- 12 Cups California raisins
- 2 Cups unsweetened applesauce
- 8 Cups quick oatmeal
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- 1 Cup non-fat milk powder
- 1 Cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 Cup ground cinnamon
- 16 cans (10 count each) refrigerated biscuits
- Powdered sugar icing (optional)
1. Process raisins with 1/4 cup applesauce until raisins are thoroughly chopped but not puréed.
2. In a large mixer bowl with paddle, combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, dry milk, margarine and cinnamon; mix until crumbly.
3. Add raisin mixture and remaining applesauce; toss to combine but do not mix to a dough consistency.
4. With a pizza cutter, cut biscuits into quarters.
5. Add quartered biscuits to mixture; toss to coat.
6. Spread evenly in greased pan.
7. Bake in a conventional oven at 375ºF for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Drizzle with powdered sugar icing.
9. Cut into 10 rows along the long side of the pan and 8 rows along the short side.