- 11/2 Cups peanut butter
- 2 Cups hot water
- 11 Cups instant nonfat dry milk*
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 23/4 Cups California raisins
- 1 Quart quick oats
- 1 Cup crushed peanuts
1. In large bowl, combine peanut butter, water, milk and sugar, Beat until smooth.
2. Stir in raisins, oats and peanuts.
3. Press and spread evenly in steamtable pan (12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inch).
4. Chill to <40°F.
5. Cut pan 10 X 5 (50 pieces).
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 130 (Calories from Fat 42%); Total Fat 7 ( Saturated Fat 1; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 50; Potassium 209; Total Carbohydrate 16; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 10; Protein 5; Calcium 43; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Raisin Breakfast Pastry
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are excellent food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.