- 11/4 No.10 cans cut sweet potatoes, with light syrup
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 Cup + 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 Cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup California raisins
1. Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 1 cup liquid. Set aside.
2. Transfer to steamtable pan (12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inch).
3. To make glaze, combine butter, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, sweet potato liquid, nutmeg and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Stir to blend. Bring to boil. Remove from heat.
4. Add raisins.
5. Pour glaze over potatoes. Bake in Conventional oven – 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes or Convection oven – 325°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher. Portion 1/4 cup per serving.