- 11/4 No.10 cans sliced carrots
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 Cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Cup California raisins
1. Drain carrots, reserving 1 cup liquid; set aside.
2. Arrange carrots in steamtable pan (12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inch).
3. To make glaze, combine carrot liquid, butter, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, cornstarch, nutmeg and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Stir to blend. Bring to boil. Remove from heat. Add raisins.
4. Pour over carrots. Bake in Conventional oven – 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes or Convection oven – 325°F for 15 to 20 minutes.