- 11/2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Brown Rice Cereal
- 3/4 Cup California Raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Cocount Oil (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Sun Butter* (sunflower seed butter)
- 1/4 Cup 100% Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Place all ingredients into the base of a food processor and pulse until a sticky mixture forms. It should easily form into a ball when pressed together. If the mixture is too wet, add in more oats or cereal. If it’s too dry add in more seed butter.
Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue with the rest of the batter. Store in the refrigerator and use within 1 week.
*Most brands of sunflower seed butter are salted. If you find an unsalted version, add a 1/4 teaspoon salt to these bites.
Thanks to Alexandra Caspero, MA, RD, RYT for contributions to this recipe.