- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 22/3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 Tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 Cup California golden raisins
- Kosher salt; to taste
In medium bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients together. Stir in raisins and season with salt to taste.
Note: For serving suggestions, see recipes for Baby Spinach, Arugula and Toasted Walnut Salad with Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette and Escarole and California Raisin Salad with Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette and Candied Pecans.