- 31/2 Cups sliced bananas
- 23/4 Cups California raisins
- 11/2 Cups sliced canned peaches pears, drained
- 41/2 Cups sliced apples
- 3 Cups Raisin Yogurt Dressing*
1. Combine fruits in large bowl. Toss gently until well mixed.
2. Portion into individual serving bowls and drizzle dressing on top.
*See Raisin Yogurt Dressing recipe. Enter Raisin Yogurt Dressing into search box on the top right of the home page.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 160 (Calories from Fat 19%); Total Fat 3.5 ( Saturated Fat 0.5; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 5; Sodium 80; Potassium 349; Total Carbohydrate 34; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 29; Protein 2; Calcium 34; Iron <1;
Try Another Recipe
Raisin Breakfast Pastry
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
California Raisins are naturally sweet, no added sugar!