Combine mustard, lemon juice and vinegar in blender container. With blender running, add oil in slow steady stream and process until combined. Stir in tarragon and chives. Set aside.
In large mixing bowl, season crabmeat as desired with salt and pepper; add tomatoes, cucumbers and raisins. Toss gently with vinaigrette until well combined. Chill thoroughly and serve on mixed greens with chervil.
Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 Pound crabmeat
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 1 hot house cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 Cup California golden raisins
- Mixed greens; for garnish
- 4 Teaspoons chopped fresh chervil; for garnish