- 2 Tablespoons (2-1/4 ounces) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 (10-1/2 ounces) California raisin juice concentrate
- 1 (10-1/2 ounces) California raisin paste
- 6 Tablespoons (3 ounces) olive oil
- 1 Ounce chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon (2 grams) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon (0.2 ounce) fresh rosemary leaves only, chopped fine
- 1 Ounce chipotle pepper canned in adobo sauce; stemmed, seeded and puréed
Combine all ingredients for glaze in blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 150 (Calories from Fat 30%); Total Fat 6 ( Saturated Fat 0; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 125; Potassium 180; Total Carbohydrate 29; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 26; Protein 1; Calcium 26; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
All-American Raisin Apple Tartlets
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are excellent food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.