- 21/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 11/2 Tablespoons honey
- 8 whole grain flour tortillas (6 to 8-inch)
- 7 Ounces Brie, cut into small pieces
- 1 Cup California raisins
- 1 Cup glazed walnuts
- Powdered sugar; for garnish
- Mint leaves, chiffonade; for garnish
Combine butter and honey in small bowl and mix until smooth. Set aside.
Heat 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Spread one side of each tortilla with Honey-Butter and place, buttered side down, in skillet. Sprinkle 1/8 of Brie, 2 tablespoons raisins, and 2 tablespoons walnuts, in that order, over half of tortilla. Fold remaining half over and cook until bottom is lightly browned and crisp. Turn and brown remaining side, cooking 3 to 6 minutes on each side. Remove to individual serving plate and repeat for remaining tortillas.
To serve, cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; dust with confectioners’ sugar and garnish with mint.