- 20 Cups cooked quinoa, approximately 5 cups uncooked
- 9 Cups light coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 4 Cups real maple syrup
- 10 Cups California raisins*
- *on USDA Foods Available List for Schools
Bring coconut milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice to a simmer over low heat, stirring. Add raisins and stir until plump and softened. Add cooked quinoa and stir until warmed through. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 282 (Calories from Fat 12%); Total Fat 4 ( Saturated Fat 2; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 0; Sodium 31; Potassium 456; Total Carbohydrate 61; Dietary Fiber 5; Sugars 19; Protein 4; Calcium 51; Iron 2;
Try Another Recipe
Raisiny Mole Sauce
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are all natural!