- 2 Cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1 Cup raspberry sorbet
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blackberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Measure sparkling water and pour into blender container; add raisins, blend well. Add raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and honey; process until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours. Enjoy for grab-and-go refreshment.
Note: Each Zoku Classic Pop Mold held 3 fluid ounces each.