- 1 Cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 fresh mango; peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 Cups fresh mixed berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or use more strawberries)
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1/2 Cup green onions; green and white parts, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/2 Cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced very fine (discard seeds for less heat)
- 12 medium fresh mint leaves, sliced in very thin strips
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Cup California raisins
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Prepare and measure ingredients except lime juice, honey and raisins into large mixing bowl; set aside.
In medium saucepan over low heat, bring lime juice and honey to a simmer. Add raisins, cover and remove from heat. Allow raisins to plump for 5 minutes. Cool. Add raisins and juices to bowl and mix gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste.