- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon dried dill weed
- 21/2 cups California raisins, chopped
- 1/2 Cup green olives, chopped
- Olive oil; as needed
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced; for garnish
- 1 baguette, cut into 40 thin rounds
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce and dill; stir in raisins and olives until well combined. Store in refrigerator overnight to meld flavors. Let stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour before assembling.
Preheat broiler and place oven rack closest to broiler. Brush both sides of bread rounds with olive oil. Arrange on baking sheet and broil for 5 to 6 minutes until rounds are just lightly browned. Turn and toast second side. Cool for 5 minutes. Then, spread about 1 tablespoon of raisin mixture on each toasted round. Cut salmon into 1/2-inch wide strips and arrange on top. Garnish with green onion slices and serve.