Raisin Berry Jam
A nutritious boost to the classic PB&J!
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 Tablespoon
- 2 cups California raisins*
- 36 ounce all fruit, strawberry preserves
- 12 ounce frozen wild or cultivated blueberries, thawed*
- 12 ounce frozen cherries, thawed*, mashed or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- *on USDA Foods Available List for Schools
In a large nonreactive pot melt preserves over medium low heat, stirring. Add raisins, blueberries, and cherries. Cook, stirring until fruit begins to break down and mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and cool completely. Store refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 59 (0% from fat); Total Fat 0g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 15g; (Dietary Fiber 1g; Sugars 11g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 18mg; Calcium 3mg; Potassium 53mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.