- 1 Pound (4 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 21/4 Cups (1 pound) dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 11/4 Teaspoons baking soda
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 41/2 Cups California raisins
- 4 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter or oil cookie sheet; set aside.
In large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy and sugar is completely dissoved. Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a separate bowl; add to the butter mixture and mix well. Stir in raisins, oats, walnuts and white chocolate chips.
Scoop dough into 2-inch balls and arrange, well separated, on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 325°F, until golden brown.