Sweet and tangy vinaigrette to top warm roasted vegetables.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Moscatel or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons California golden raisins, plumped
In a mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil. Stir in raisins.
Note: For serving suggestion, see recipe for Warm Piquillo Peppers with Goat Cheese, California Raisins and Moscatel Vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 200 (84% from fat); Total Fat 19g (sat 2.5g, mono 14g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 8g; (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 6g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 240mg; Calcium 8mg; Potassium 63mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.