Mango-Raisin Turkey Picadillo Wraps
From The National Turkey Federation
Wrap up chopped turkey, mango and raisins for a tasty lunch.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 chipotle chiles canned in adobo sauce, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup California golden raisins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango*
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas (8-inch)
Over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet. Stir in cooked turkey, bell pepper, onion, chiles and seasonings; mix well. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are heated through but still crispy and turkey is hot.
Reduce heat to low and gently stir in salsa, raisins and mango, blending well. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
Heat tortillas as directed on the package. Divide and spoon turkey mixture down center of each warmed tortilla. Fold up bottom of tortilla, and fold sides over to form wrap. Serve immediately.
Note: Substitute canned mango if fresh is not available.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 430 (33% from fat); Total Fat 16g (sat 7g, mono 3g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 70mg; Protein 20g; Carbohydrate 55g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 20g; ); Iron 3mg; Sodium 620mg; Calcium 192mg; Potassium 480mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.