- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Pound cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 Cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 chipotle chiles canned in adobo sauce, drained and chopped
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 Cup prepared salsa
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 11/2 Cups chopped fresh mango*
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas (8-inch)
Over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet. Stir in cooked turkey, bell pepper, onion, chiles and seasonings; mix well. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are heated through but still crispy and turkey is hot.
Reduce heat to low and gently stir in salsa, raisins and mango, blending well. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
Heat tortillas as directed on the package. Divide and spoon turkey mixture down center of each warmed tortilla. Fold up bottom of tortilla, and fold sides over to form wrap. Serve immediately.
Note: Substitute canned mango if fresh is not available.