- 22/3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 11/2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 11/2 Tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 1 Cup cored and diced, unpeeled tart apples
- 1 Cup sliced celery
- 3/4 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup walnut halves
- 1/2 Cup crumbled blue or Feta cheese
- Spinach leaves
In small bowl, whisk ingredients all together. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine apples, celery, raisins, nuts and crumbled cheese. Toss with dressing; and serve on a bed of spinach leaves.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 240 (Calories from Fat 53%); Total Fat 15 ( Saturated Fat 3; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 10; Sodium 180; Potassium 347; Total Carbohydrate 25; Dietary Fiber 3; Sugars 19; Protein 5; Calcium 87; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
California Raisin Chipotle Mustard Glaze
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Did you know raisins are naturally low in sodium?