Light ‘n Tangy Waldorf Salad
Tasty cheese crumbles make this apple-celery-raisin salad even harder to resist.
- 2 2/3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 1 cup cored and diced, unpeeled tart apples
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue or Feta cheese
- Spinach leaves
In small bowl, whisk ingredients all together. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine apples, celery, raisins, nuts and crumbled cheese. Toss with dressing; and serve on a bed of spinach leaves.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 240 (53% from fat); Total Fat 15g (sat 3g, mono 6g, poly 5g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 10mg; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 25g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 19g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 180mg; Calcium 87mg; Potassium 347mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.