Golden Raisin Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sweet and tangy vinaigrette to dress up a crisp salad.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 2/3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup California golden raisins
- Kosher salt; to taste
In medium bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients together. Stir in raisins and season with salt to taste.
Note: For serving suggestions, see recipes for Baby Spinach, Arugula and Toasted Walnut Salad with Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette and Escarole and California Raisin Salad with Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette and Candied Pecans.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 140 (86% from fat); Total Fat 14g (sat 2g, mono 11g, poly 1g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 0g; Carbohydrate 5g; (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 4g; ); Iron 0mg; Sodium 0mg; Calcium 6mg; Potassium 41mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.