Fruit Salad with Raisin Yogurt Dressing
- Serving Size: (1/2 cup vegetables/fruits)
- 3 1/2 cups sliced bananas
- 2 3/4 cups California raisins
- 1 1/2 cups sliced canned peaches pears, drained
- 4 1/2 cups sliced apples
- 3 cups Raisin Yogurt Dressing*
1. Combine fruits in large bowl. Toss gently until well mixed.
2. Portion into individual serving bowls and drizzle dressing on top.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 160 (19% from fat); Total Fat 3.5g (sat 0.5g, mono 1g, poly 2g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 5mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 34g; (Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 29g; ); Iron <1mg; Sodium 80mg; Calcium 34mg; Potassium 349mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.