Fresh Crab Salad with Golden Raisins
A mouthwatering entrée salad with crab and California raisins.
Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 pound crabmeat
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 1 hot house cucumber, diced small
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- Mixed greens; for garnish
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh chervil; for garnish
Combine mustard, lemon juice and vinegar in blender container. With blender running, add oil in slow steady stream and process until combined. Stir in tarragon and chives. Set aside.
In large mixing bowl, season crabmeat as desired with salt and pepper; add tomatoes, cucumbers and raisins. Toss gently with vinaigrette until well combined. Chill thoroughly and serve on mixed greens with chervil.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 410 (51% from fat); Total Fat 23g (sat 3g, mono 17g, poly 3g, trans 0g ); Cholesterol 85mg; Protein 27g; Carbohydrate 24g; (Dietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 17g; ); Iron 1mg; Sodium 690mg; Calcium 99mg; Potassium 776mg
Comment on the Recipe
Comments may be moderated. If you don't see your comment, please be patient. It may be posted soon. Do not post your comment a second time. Thank you.