In small bowl, stir lemon juice and ground green peppercorns together until well mixed. Add oil and stir vigorously until well blended. Add sliced onions; toss gently and let stand for several hours.
Drain beans and combine with shrimp, parsley and raisins in large bowl; toss with dressing and onions until well mixed. Line serving platter with salad mix. Spoon shrimp mixture on top and serve.
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground green peppercorns
- 5 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, cut into paper-thin slices
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white navy or pinto beans
- 8 Ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1 Package (7 ounces) spring salad mix