- 1 Package (3 ounces) regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 Pound powdered sugar, sifted (about 5 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Cups California golden or natural raisins
Combine cream cheese, sugar, yogurt and vanilla in top of double boiler. Place over boiling water and blend until lukewarm and smooth. Add chips and continue stirring until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Quickly stir in raisins. Remove top of double boiler from hot water and drop mixture by spoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets. (If mixture becomes too thick to handle easily, replace hot water and stir until desired consistency is reached.) Let stand until set. Store between sheets of wax paper in airtight container.