- 2 Cups cooked rotisserie chicken, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup canned water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 Cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup California raisins, plumped and drained
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper; to taste
Combine first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve scoopfuls on lettuce leaves.
Chef Note: May be stored tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 390 (Calories from Fat 54%); Total Fat 23 ( Saturated Fat 6; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 80; Sodium 280; Potassium 415; Total Carbohydrate 23; Dietary Fiber 2; Sugars 19; Protein 22; Calcium 40; Iron 2;
Try Another Recipe
Sautéed Spinach with Pine Nuts and Golden Raisins
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
5. A ¼ cup serving of raisins provides 6% of the daily value for potassium.