- 3/4 Cup peach jam or apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 Cup California golden raisins
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons brandy or bourbon (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 21/2 Pounds cooked skinless chicken, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 Package (12 ounces) prepared salad mix containing iceberg and romaine lettuce, carrots and red cabbage
In large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well. Add chicken pieces and stir until combine. Cover and chill, thoroughly.
Cover serving platter with salad mix, and mound chicken mixture on top, or divide salad mix among 8 plates and portion chicken mixture on top.