- 1/4 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 2 Teaspoons ginger, ground
- 2 Teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup unsalted whole almonds
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 1 Cup unsalted pecan halves
- 1 Cup roasted salted pepitas
- 1 Cup salted shelled pistachios
- 1/4 Cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2/3 Cup California raisins
- 2/3 Cup dried cherries
Preheat oven to 250ºF. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and paprika in a small bowl. Set aside. Place almonds, oats, pecans, pepitas and pistachios in large bowl. Add thawed apple juice concentrate; toss until nuts are evenly coated. Sprinkle with spice mixture, tossing to coat well. Spread evenly on two 15x10x1-inch baking pans. Bake 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on the same or another baking pan on a wire rack. Stir in raisins and dried cherries. Store in airtight container.
Thanks to Wendy Bazilian, DrPH, RDN for this delicious recipe!