- 2 Cups California raisins
- 2 Cups low fat granola cereal
- 1 Cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/2 Cup sunflower kernels
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Nutrition Facts Per ServingCalories 160 (Calories from Fat 27%); Total Fat 5 ( Saturated Fat 2; Trans Fat 0; ); Cholesterol 5; Sodium 30; Potassium 160; Total Carbohydrate 28; Dietary Fiber 1; Sugars 19; Protein 3; Calcium 13; Iron 1;
Try Another Recipe
Dried Fruit and Sausage Stuffing
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are excellent food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.