- 2 Cups Cooked Orzo Pasta (or whole wheat pasta)
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup California Raisins
- 1/8 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan (regular or dairy free)
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet and add in 1 large bunch of Tuscan kale, stems removed and well chopped. Cool for 3-4 minutes, until just wilted. Add in 2 cloves minced garlic and cook for another minute, melting into the kale. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup California raisins, 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts and 2 cups cooked orzo pasta. Season to taste with salt and pepper, adding in 1/4 cup grated regular or non-dairy parmesan as desired.
Thanks to Alex Caspero @delishknowledge for this delicious recipe!