- 22 large corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 Cup California raisins
- 1/2 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup whipping cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Spread tortilla chips on ungreased cookie sheet. Top each with about 1 teaspoon raisins and sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon cheese. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, whipping cream and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and is smooth, stirring constantly. Pour into small bowl. Dip raisin nachos into sauce.