Line 9-inch pie pan with prepared pie crust and flute edges; set aside.
For topping, combine brown sugar and softened butter in small bowl and mix together until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside.
For filling, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and beat together until smooth. Pour onto prepared crust and evenly sprinkle topping over the filling.
Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until the filling is set. Cool to room temperature. Serve as is or with your favorite topping.
- 1 prepared pie crust for 9-inch pie
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1 Can pumpkin solid packed
- 1 Cup eggnog, prepared
- 1/4 Cup sugar, granulated
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt, table
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutneg, ground
- 1/2 cloves, ground
- 1 Cup California raisins