- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Almond butter
- 11/2 Teaspoons Chia seeds
- 11/2 Teaspoons Flax meal (flaxseed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cardamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger, ground (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Oats, rolled
In an 8 oz mason jar, add milk, brown sugar, almond butter, chia seeds, flax meal, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. Mix well. Add rolled oats and mix until well combined. Close the jar and place in the fridge overnight.
Chai Soaked Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Black tea, strong brew
- 2 Tablespoons California raisins
In a small container, add strong brewed black tea and raisins and stir well. Place in fridge overnight.
To assemble, spoon the tea-soaked raisins on top of the overnight oatmeal and enjoy!
Thanks to Hetal Vasavada for this delicious recipe!