1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Mix pasta with vegetables.
3. Process raisins and half of the soy sauce until mixture is smooth.
4. Add remaining soy sauce; continue to process until mixture is smooth.
5. Add mayonnaise, ginger and sesame oil; process until well mixed (NOTE: If processor capacity is small, combine ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well).
6. Combine 6 cups of the dressing with pasta and vegetables; chill.
7. Just before serving, add remaining dressing and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Note: Broccoli may be blanched for brighter color and tenderness.
- 2 Pounds pasta, any style
- 8 Cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 Cups sliced celery
- 4 Cups sliced carrots
- 3 Cups green onions
- 4 Cups California raisins
- 2 Cups reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 Cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1/2 Cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)