- 1/2 Cup California Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Almonds, chopped
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Nut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Optional: Hemp, Chia Seeds or Flax Seeds
- Optional: Shredded Coconut flakes
Mix all ingredients together with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours to firm up. Once firm, roll into balls and enjoy!
Thanks to Food Heaven for this delicious recipe!
Try Another Recipe
There are many more ways to use raisins for healthy cooking. Take a look at our recipe page for more delicious dishes.View All Recipes
Raisins are excellent food choices for most individuals, including those with Type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM).
- James W. Anderson, M.D., Professor of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition, Emeritus, University of Kentucky.