- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10 oz) bag
- 3 Cups crispy rice cereal
- 11/2 Cups California raisins
- 1 Cup crushed granola cereal
- 2/3 Cup peanut butter-milk chocolate pieces, crushed
- black icing, small eyeball candies, Halloween sprinkles for decoration
Line a 10×10 or 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang to make it easy to pull out sweet from pan.
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows. Remove from heat; stir in rice cereal, raisins and granola until well combined. Stir in peanut butter-chocolate pieces until just combined, do not over mix. Spread rice mixture in pan to edges, leveling out the top. Refrigerate until firm, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from pan; cut into 12 equal size pieces.
Decorate each square with a diagonal hashtag using black icing, 2 eyeball candies, and sprinkles. If preferred, serve in a cupcake liner.
Second Place Winner in the Naturally Sweet, Trick or Treat Raisin Recipe Contest 2017. Created by Naylet LaRochelle.